[pgpool-general: 5803] problem with processing time when using pgpool

Tracy Stewart tstewart at vendwatchtelematics.com
Fri Nov 10 03:52:53 JST 2017

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, we have an old version of pgpool (for postgres 9,1) and when we use this we have NO issues, even though we are using postgres 9.6 - we process some of our normal day to day processing and the speed is the same as if we go directly to postgres (port 5432).  However when we upgraded pgpool to the latest version our processing time takes 5 times as long.  This is horrible.  Has anyone else seen this??  Trying to see how we can resolve this.