[pgpool-general: 5511] Issue with parameterized query

Ankur Jain ankur.jain at obeohealth.com
Fri May 19 13:52:37 JST 2017

Hi,
I am having an issue with using parameterized queries with pgpool. My setup
involves using node.js client with pgpool (3.6.4) and postgresl 9.6. I am
using pgpool just for caching using shmem.

I have a simple example with the following query "SELECT * FROM
master.employer where employer_id=$1".  The query returns fine the first
time and then it gets cached. When I run it again it hits the cache, but
returns an empty resultset.

Let me know if I can provide with any other details. I have attached the
entire pgpool log.
-AJ