[pgpool-general: 5406] Log erros

Yuri Leme yuripl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 21:49:01 JST 2017

Hello

We have an master-slave environment configured with an pgpool-II-3.6.2
where our web application connects to it. Eventually, independent of the
current load, we run off pgpool slots, causing our applications to become
unresponsive.

After analysing the logs, among other errors,  we found this particular one
"received serialization failure error message from master node." that we
cannot understand why. Somebody already had been through this situation?
What does it means?

log message:
2017-03-30 12:48:57: pid 208649: LOG:  SimpleQuery: received serialization
failure error message from master node. query: SELECT ...

Thanks in advance,
Yuri Leme