[pgpool-general: 5384] Re: [pgpool] Streaming Replication - Identify Slave Node Status

Lazaro Garcia lazaro3487 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 02:16:23 JST 2017

Your welcome.

Regards.

De: Anushka Weerakkodyge [mailto:anushkaw at ceylonit.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 22 de marzo de 2017 01:12 p. m.
Para: Lazaro Garcia
CC: pgpool-general at pgpool.net
Asunto: Re: [pgpool-general: 5370] [pgpool] Streaming Replication - Identify Slave Node Status

Thank you for these tips. pgpool failover seems consistent now.

Thanks,

Anushka

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 6:59 PM, Lazaro Garcia <lazaro3487 at gmail.com> wrote:

Pgpool triggers failover on this situations:

With health_check functionality. Between intervals it checks the status of backends nodes and makes a failover if a node is detected as down.

fail_over_on_backend_error: If this command is set to on,  Initiates failover when reading/writing to the backend communication socket fails. If set to off, pgpool will report an error and disconnect the session.

Check these configurations.

And start pgpool with –D option for descarting pgpool_status file.

Regards.