[pgpool-general: 5582] Re: How to find what caused queries to get stuck

Avi Weinberg AviW at gilat.com
Tue Jun 20 22:17:13 JST 2017

Hi experts,

1) I tried to find a scenario that caused queries to get stuck on my system.  But since it does not happen very often it is hard to find such scenario.  However, when I tried to open all possible logging options as it was suggested, I got several GB of log data per hour and I needed to stop it.  Please send me which logging options should be enabled so I can still get all the information needed for debugging and at the same time have manageable log file size.

2) I saw that the next pgpool version has a fix for a hanging queries problem.  How can I check to see if my system also has this problem that is fixed in the next version.
Take.

3) When is the next minor version expected to be released.

Thanks
Avi