[pgpool-general: 5555] Re: pgpool and erlang - request hangs

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Jun 5 14:50:13 JST 2017

Ok, I think I found a another possible cause.  After the client sends
a flush message, it read the socket until Pgpool-II returns a
response. Unfortunately, Pgpool-II keeps on waiting response from
backend, because after "Row description" message returned from backend
because "query in progress" in Pgpool-II is on. Attached patch resets
the flag upon receiving "Row description" message. I hope this solves
your problem.