[pgpool-general: 5546] Server to never assume the role of master

Avi Weinberg AviW at gilat.com
Thu Jun 1 20:38:20 JST 2017

Hi all,

I would like to have a master with two slaves setup.  However, I want one of the servers to always be slave and never assume the role of master.  Even more so, I would pgpool not to direct any queries to this "permanent slave" server.
How do I configure pgpool / postgres to achieve this

Thanks
Avi
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and delete this email: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.