[pgpool-general: 5267] pgpoolAdmin install - check parameter failed

Dylan Luong Dylan.Luong at unisa.edu.au
Tue Jan 17 16:37:19 JST 2017

Hi

I have installed/configured pgpool and apache on my server (linux Red Hat 6.8)
After installing pgpoolAdmin, (http://www.pgpool.net/docs/pgpoolAdmin/en/install.html) and confirming php Multibyte Support and PostgreSQL Support is enabled , I can access the URL http://ServerName:8443/pgpoolAdmin/install/index.php ok.  (note: I changed apache port to 8443, for security reasons)
[cid:image001.png at 01D270EC.8ABA65B0]
[cid:image002.png at 01D270EC.8ABA65B0]
However, in the next screen, checking, (parameter check), I am getting an HTTP ERROR 500. I have followed the steps to modified all the file securities as in the installation.

This is the error on my web browser:
The <ServerName> page isn't working
<Servername> is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Regards
Dylan