[pgpool-general: 5232] Help for configuration

Araujo Manuel Emilio emilio.araujo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 00:58:11 JST 2017

Hello!

I am doing tests, because I am thinking to implement pgpool in a production
environment, in order to have: connection pool, load balance, failover and
replication.

Can someone tell me about any tutorial step by step to configure pgpool2
3.6 and pgadmin with 2 or more postgres9.6 nodes.?
NOTE: I want that each node and pgpool to be in different centos7 machines.

It is my first time. If anyone has any reccomendation or best practices,
please let me know.

Emilio