[pgpool-general: 5350] pgpooladmin version issue

Justin Edmands shockwavecs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 07:36:10 JST 2017

Hey pgpoolers,
I have come across an issue that likely requires me to upgrade pgpool-II-93
version 3.4 to 3.5.

 - After upgrading to 3.5, pgpoolAdmin status pages all show "pcp_node_info
command error occurred."
 - I suppose I need to upgrade pgpooladmin to show version 3.5 as the
dropdown menu in the "pgpoolAdmin Setting" (only showed up to 3.4)
- Attempting to upgrade to pgpooladmin 3.5 states that I need to upgrade
pgpool-II-93 to pg-pool-96 in order for pgpooladmin 3.5 to install.

Anyways...I have postgres 9.3 data nodes. Will pgpool-II-96 have an issue
with postgres 9.3 data nodes?