[pgpool-general: 5335] Re: unrecognized configuration parameter "pool_status"

Lazaro Garcia lazaro3487 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 19:12:23 JST 2017

pool_status is an invalid configuration parameter for pgpool. I never used
pgpool_setup, but the documentation says that this command is not recomended
for production enviroment. For this reason I always create all by hand.

I recomend you create your postgres cluster, then install and configure
pgpool using the samples configuration files proposed by pgpool developers.

Regards.