[pgpool-general: 4973] Error- install-function.sh

Ashish Chauhan Ashish.Chauhan at support.com
Fri Sep 9 07:52:47 JST 2016

Hi,
I am following the tutorial at http://pgpool.net/pgpool-web/contrib_docs/simple_sr_setting2/ to try out pgpool-II with Streaming Replication/Hot Standby in Postgres 9.4. I am using the new tarball pgpool-II-3.5.4.

When I run sh install-functions.sh as postgres user, I see the following errors:
install-functions.sh: 2: cd: can't cd to sql/pgpool-recovery
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target 'install'.  Stop.
pgpool-recovery.sql: No such file or directory
pgpool-recovery.sql: No such file or directory
install-functions.sh: 7: cd: can't cd to ../pgpool-regclass
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
make: *** No rule to make target 'install'.  Stop.
pgpool-regclass.sql: No such file or directory
pgpool-regclass.sql: No such file or directory

Pls let me know what I am missing here?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Thanks,
Ashish Chauhan