[pgpool-general: 5080] best HTML viewer

James Freer jessejazza3.uk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 18:21:49 JST 2016

using Xubuntu 16.04 Sylpheed 3.5.0

Hi folks

Only just started using Sylpheed and like it. While I don't want to use HTML to
send emails (which one can't in Sylpheed) - I do want to read html emails.
Presumably the best way is to go to the attachment with the html part, and
double click to invoke the browser. Which is slow and so I was wondering if
there was a more efficient way which folks use.

Just out of interest why is MH used. It seems to be the best folder format to
me as it is somehow much faster. I have used other email clients and found
problems with mbox and so haven't used an email client for sometime.

james