[pgpool-general: 5075] pcp command authentication issue

Dylan Luong Dylan.Luong at unisa.edu.au
Wed Oct 26 13:45:33 JST 2016

Hi

When I tried running any pcp command, I get the error an authentication failed error.

Eg:
-bash-4.1$ pcp_node_info -h localhost -U postgres2 0
Password:
FATAL:  authentication failed for user "postgres2"
DETAIL:  username and/or password does not match

I have already added the user (postgres2) to the pcp.conf file.
I ran "pg_md5 -u postgres2 -m xxxxx" to create the value into pool_passwd. Then copied this value to pcp.conf.

Is there something I have missed?

  Dylan Luong
  Information Strategy & Technology Services
  University of South Australia
  A Building, Room A2-05, Mawson Lakes Campus
MAWSON LAKES
South Australia  5095

Email:    dylan.luong at unisa.edu.au<mailto:dylan.luong at unisa.edu.au>
Phone:  +61 8 83023629