[pgpool-general: 5060] Help request from developers

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Oct 19 10:25:34 JST 2016

Hello Pgpool-II users,

We are about to release the new major version of Pgpool-II 3.6.  In
this release we implement documentations of Pgpool-II using SGML,
which is used in PostgreSQL as well. We migrate from the existing HTML
file and add some documents to SGML, hoping that SGML could enhance
not only the document contents itself, but the maintainability (you
know, maintain raw HTML is pain). Now the document's look and feel is
completely different from the existing HTML document.

So please take a look at it and give us some feedback to make it
better. We believe there is tremendous room to enhance.

The new document, which is converted from SGML to HTML, can be found
at:

http://tatsuo-ishii.github.io/pgpool-II/3.6/