[pgpool-general: 5133] Re: Python + psycopg2 works. Java with JDBC doesn't

Felipe Garcia felipecpg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 06:00:46 JST 2016

Hi,

Thanks for letting me know. What would be the alternatives in this case?
Are there any way of using JDBC and not using extended protocol?

I've justed tested the new pgpool 3.6.0 and the problem persists. Here are
the logs for pgpool
https://gist.github.com/rhossi/8ae15ca541d6699df6c141877a65bd39

Thanks,

Felipe

Felipe Garcia
+55 (11) 98899-6065
Aviso: Geralmente, email é a melhor forma de me encontrar. Eu tentarei
responder a sua mensagem o mais rápido possível.
Note: Generally, email is the best way to reach me.  I will respond to your
message as soon as possible