[pgpool-general: 4704] In pgpool while using delete query inside postgresql function , it is not deletingdata from all servers

Priyesh K priyeshkaratha at gmail.com
Tue May 24 14:12:42 JST 2016

Hi,

I have created following function in pgpool .

CREATE OR REPLACE Function fun1(Id int)
RETURNS boolean as $executionStatus$
DECLARE

BEGIN
    DELETE FROM table1 where table1_id =  Id ;
    DELETE from table2 where table2_id =  Id ;
    DELETE from table3 where table3_id =  Id ;
    RETURN true;
END;
$executionStatus$ LANGUAGE plpgsql;

I run following command inside the postgres shell of pgpool

select fun1(1);
It is deleted the data only from master. I tried again then it is deleted
from different server.So replication fails in this case. But if i use
delete queries separately then it is working fine.It is deleting data from
all servers.

DELETE FROM table1 where table1_id =  1 ;DELETE from table2 where table2_id
=  1 ;DELETE from table3 where table3_id =  1 ;

Please let me know how to fix this issue .

Priyesh Karatha
Mob:+917356890255
E-mail:priyeshkaratha at gmail.com