[pgpool-general: 4674] Re: ERROR: unable to read data from frontend

Wolf Schwurack wolf at uen.org
Wed May 11 02:56:39 JST 2016

I have been trying to reproduce the error but unable too. When I tail pgpool.log file I notice the errors but not sure how it happens. The error shows that it come from one of our applications which has about 100 connections to pgpool. We have other applications also connected, around 700 connections to pgpool

Wolf