[pgpool-general: 4665] PgPool and failover

christian.tardif at servinfo.ca christian.tardif at servinfo.ca
Sun May 8 21:20:25 JST 2016

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a rock-solid redundant setup for a four-node setup located in two different datacenters with no shared ip's. For now, solid redundancy is achieved with repmgr/repmgrd, and I would have pgpool running on the client side so it follows the master/slave status of the cluster. Didn't find a way to do that yet.

Is that a possible setup? If so, how do I make pgpool follow failover decisions made by repmgr/repmgrd setup?

Thanks a lot for any help,

--
Christian