[pgpool-general: 4526] Re: Both pgpools had the Virtual IP

Lucas Luengas lucasluengas at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 02:20:55 JST 2016

Hello.

When you have this strange case, please, check pgpool log files in both
machines. Pgpool in every machine communicates between them. Only one
pgpool is master. Master pgpool adds virtual ip address in this machine.
Pgpool log files show which machine is master and if communication is
correct between pgpool machines.