[pgpool-general: 4506] Re: pgpool unable to attach a node during failback command

Shay Cohavi cohavisi at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 17:59:46 JST 2016

Hi,
Thanks for your replay...
I do use online recovery in case a full recovery is needed (using
pg_basebackup - via pcp_recovery_node).
but I added an ability to perform a switchover between the nodes using
stop/detach primary - failover occurs and reattach it as secondary (using
failback script).
but as the failback finished the pgpool does not attach it as secondary!!

Can you please advice?

cohavisi