[pgpool-general: 4816] master detach and slave attached without failover

Avi Weinberg AviW at gilat.com
Tue Jul 26 00:07:11 JST 2016

Hi all,

I have a setup with one master and one slave.  At rare cases I see that the master is detached and its partner is slave attached.  How come the master became detached without causing a failover.  When I try to detach a master manually it causes failover as expected.  What might be the scenario that caused it to me master detached without failover

Thanks!
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and delete this email: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.