[pgpool-general: 4294] Re: Pgpool watchdog 3.4

Yugo Nagata nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Jan 6 13:46:10 JST 2016

Hi Derek,

Although watchdog in pgpool-II 3.4 doesn't communicate after reconnecting
as Usama said, trusted_servers is one of the paramters to avoid split-brain.

If this is specified, watchdog tries to ping to these servers, and when this
fails, the local pgpool-II is regarded as down, so this can't become active
or standby until restarted.

http://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/pgpool-en.html#TRUSTED_SERVERS

Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>