[pgpool-general: 4498] Re: Unable to start Database Automatically during Online Recovery

Lucas Luengas lucasluengas at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 03:58:18 JST 2016

Hello.
I am newbie.
I think Online Recovery button by Pgpooladmin is pcp_recovery_node command
by command-line.
You can execute pcp_recovery_node command and review log files. In
pgpool.conf you can enable log for "recovery_1st_stage_command" and
"recovery_2nd_stage_command". Por example, you can configure the following:

recovery_1st_stage_command = 'basebackup.sh > /tmp/basebackup.log 2>&1'

After, you can execute pcp_recovery_node command and review
/tmp/basebackup.log.

Regards.