[pgpool-general: 4488] Re: Understanding node info and watchdog info

Jose Baez pepote at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 22:08:13 JST 2016

*> And when the pgpool-II are configured to use watchdog, All pgpool-II
connected with watchdog*
*> exchanges the node status when ever the any backend node status
is changed.*
*>*

If I use 2 pgpool instances *without watchdog* (only 1 of them is active
and running), could I use a NFS network folder to save the "pgpool_status"
file ?
So when the second instance is running in a second machine, it will read
the same pgpool_status file (with same owner, permissions, and so on...) ?

Thanks.