[pgpool-general: 4474] Re: Configuration pgpool in Ubuntu

Jorge Luis Iten Júnior jorgeiten at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 00:16:56 JST 2016

Sorry guys, my bad.

Now I have configured it as replication, I notice the following unecpected
scenarios:
Scenario 1:
2 servers up:
1 connect to the pg cluster;
execute a insert sql or a create statement.
the instruction is replicated in node 0 but not node 1.
Scenario 2:
only node 1 up
1 connect to the pg cluster;
execute a insert sql or a create statement.
the instruction is executed correctly in node 1.
It seems that pgpool is replacating only in one server.
What Can I do?