[pgpool-general: 5186] Re: Architecture Questions

Yates, James C. -ND James.C.Yates.-ND at disney.com
Wed Dec 21 02:24:41 JST 2016

What I’m concerned about is the corporate network link between the AWS regions going down and PgPool doing a failover.  Then I could have the East and West region both think they have a master and doing updates/inserts on each.  Then when the link comes back up, my databases are out of sync and I could lose data.