[pgpool-general: 5177] Re: Fedora 24 adding pgpool to system services

Mikola Rose mrose at power-soft.net
Thu Dec 15 09:18:43 JST 2016

Awesome ,  thanks Vlad

On Dec 14, 2016, at 4:17 PM, Vlad Novikov <xou.slackware at gmail.com<mailto:xou.slackware at gmail.com>> wrote:

Well then you'll need to write a unit file and register the service with chkconfig. Otherwise you can take an existing unit file from older RPM and modify it appropriately. If you're going to create those from scratch, google with keywords "unit files" and "systemd". In fact, that's more Linux question rather than pgpool-II related.