[pgpool-general: 5161] Cause reads inside transaction go to master

Avi Weinberg AviW at gilat.com
Tue Dec 13 01:27:08 JST 2016

Hi Experts,

I understand that reads inside a transaction that follow one or more write statement will go to the master node.
I would like to know if this is also true that the reads inside a transaction will go to master if

1)      they follow a read statement with /*nobalance*/ comment?

2)      They follow a read statement from a system table?

If the above two cases will not cause the reads that follow them in the transaction to go to master will any other type of read would or I just need to have  only a write statement to cause it.

Thanks
IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender immediately and delete this email: you should not copy or use this e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.