[pgpool-general: 4075] Re: Unable to configure replication with pgpool.

Giles Gomes giles.gomes at retailephant.com
Sun Sep 20 23:29:05 JST 2015

Hello Tatsuo Ishii,

After enabling health check parameters 'postgres' is showing up now. But
when I click on Recovery an error is generating.
Error Code: e1012, Error Message: pcp_recovery_node command error occurred and
'Stop', 'Restart', 'Reload' and 'Remove' buttons are still disabled.

I have attached the screen shots and waiting for your help.

Best regards,
Giles.

Giles Cornelius Gomes
Database Administrator