[pgpool-general: 4063] Re: pgpool-3.4.3: Unix domain socket cleanup not working

Devrim GÜNDÜZ devrim at gunduz.org
Tue Sep 15 14:18:25 JST 2015

Hi Tatsuo,

On Wed, 2015-08-19 at 22:05 +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> We do not support the RPM from PostgreSQL YUM repository.

I think we need to find a way to avoid this approach. The RPMs provided
by PGPool team are not compatible with the PostgreSQL binaries provided
by yum.postgresql.org -- so people who use community PostgreSQL RPMs
would prefer using our RPMs, I think.

If there are bugs, we can fix it, for sure. But "not supporting the
RPMs" might not sound too friendly to everyone.

Jeff (CC'ed) will spend some cycles soon to fix the known issues.

Regards,
--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ