[pgpool-general: 4034] Re: No connection pooling + PostgreSQL auth + load balancing

James Sewell james.sewell at lisasoft.com
Fri Sep 4 09:50:57 JST 2015

After more research I suppose I'll have to just try and use PAM instead of
LDAP - that way both PGPool and PostgreSQL can use the same interface.

I'm still interested in why this is the case though?

Cheers,

James Sewell,
PostgreSQL Team Lead / Solutions Architect

Level 2, 50 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000

*P *(+61) 3 8370 8000  *W* www.lisasoft.com  *F *(+61) 3 8370 8099

--

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or