[pgpool-general: 4026] Re: Cancelling and Terminating (again)

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Thu Sep 3 03:12:03 JST 2015

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On 09/01/2015 07:31 PM, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:

>> > I don't think I can provide a patch within the next two weeks.
>> > :(
>> >
>> > Perhaps it can be released as part of a patch fix to 3.5.1
>> >

> It will never happen. We do not accept any new features (like adding
> a new knob) for minor versions. This is pretty similar policy to
> PostgreSQL.

Hi Tatsuo,

Well, at least that takes the pressure off of me trying to do it.  :)

Perhaps I can try to patch 3.5 for my own personal use and once I'm
confident, I can create a patch for 3.6

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo-blog.blueoakdb.com