[pgpool-general: 4122] Re: Pgpool SSL connection help need

Jonathan Eastgate jonathan.eastgate at simpro.co
Sat Oct 17 10:11:01 JST 2015

Hi Al.

Have you made sure you have configured the Postgres server with ssl support
as well?

There is some good info here on that:
https://www.howtoforge.com/postgresql-ssl-certificates

It does rely on Postgres having been built with SSL support - so may be
worthwhile checking if your build was compiled with SSL support. If it was
a package installation - depending on the OS - it may not be out of the box.

Once you are sure Postgres is running with SSL you may then want to turn on
debug logging in PGPool and Postgres (ie: debug_level in pgpool.conf) and
restart both PGPool and Postgres - you might find the issue from logs then.

Hope that is of some help.

Cheers!

*Jonathan J. Eastgate*
Chief Technology Officer | simPRO Software Group
Ph: 1300 139 467    +61 7 3147 8777

Keep up to date with simPRO at: simpro.co/blog
The contents of this email are subject to our email disclaimer
<http://simpro.com.au/legal/email-confidentiality-notice/>.