[pgpool-general: 4112] Re: Pgpool cluster for several postgres clusters

Jonathan Eastgate jonathan.eastgate at simpro.co
Tue Oct 13 13:55:43 JST 2015

Hi there.

For the multi-clusters - not that I am aware of - although would be
interested to see if anyone else has managed to get this configured.

As for watchdog implementation -
http://www.pgpool.net/docs/pgpool-II-3.2.0/wd-en.html

Cheers!

*Jonathan J. Eastgate*
Chief Technology Officer | simPRO Software Group
Ph: 1300 139 467    +61 7 3147 8777

Keep up to date with simPRO at: simpro.co/blog
The contents of this email are subject to our email disclaimer
<http://simpro.com.au/legal/email-confidentiality-notice/>.