[pgpool-general: 4111] Re: Pgpool cluster for several postgres clusters

Darwin Wirawan coooldrw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 13:44:35 JST 2015

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for the reply! About the SPoF, I think we could reduce it with
deploying several pgpools with watchdog. But, is there anyway to make
pgpool cluster to handle all of database clusters? I think it'll be great
since we do not have to manage many pgpool clusters for each database
cluster.

Any idea?

Thanks,
Darwin