[pgpool-general: 4110] Re: Pgpool cluster for several postgres clusters

Jonathan Eastgate jonathan.eastgate at simpro.co
Tue Oct 13 13:28:02 JST 2015

Hi Darwin.

As far as I know you'll need a separate PGPool server for each cluster.
This is also good from a distribution point of view - as having one PGPool
server handling all your clusters could become a very single point of
failure for all your dbs's.

Cheers!

*Jonathan J. Eastgate*
Chief Technology Officer | simPRO Software Group
Ph: 1300 139 467    +61 7 3147 8777

Keep up to date with simPRO at: simpro.co/blog
The contents of this email are subject to our email disclaimer
<http://simpro.com.au/legal/email-confidentiality-notice/>.