[pgpool-general: 4082] Re: Unable to configure replication with pgpool.

Giles Gomes giles.gomes at retailephant.com
Sat Oct 3 05:03:55 JST 2015

Hi Sébastien,

Thanks for your response. I have already solved the permission related
errors. If you see the log at following times there is no permission
related errors.

17284 2015-10-01 12:24:18 UTC
15512 2015-10-01 12:01:23 UTC

But still Error Code: e1012, Error Message: pcp_recovery_node is showing
when I press the button "Recovery" from pgpoolAdmin.

Best regards,
Giles.

Giles Cornelius Gomes
Database Administrator