[pgpool-general: 3759] Re: deprecation of 'parallel query' feature

Wim Nederend wim.nederend at and.com
Thu May 28 00:36:47 JST 2015

Hi Tatsuo,

I understand. I'm looking at the comments Alex Toth made. I takes more study to get it working, and I don't know yet
whether one can connect to the backend nodes directly, like with pgpool is possible.

Do you have a rough estimate how long the 'parallel query' code will be part of the package code?

Regards, Wim