[pgpool-general: 3753] Re: recovery node not working

juaruelo . jmruedal at gmail.com
Tue May 26 19:20:16 JST 2015

Thanks for your answer Alexandru.

I think I have pgpool_recovery. It exists in the public schema in all DB. I
created as:

CREATE OR REPLACE FUNCTION pgpool_recovery(script_name text, remote_host
text, remote_data_directory text, remote_port text)
  RETURNS boolean AS
'/usr/pgsql-9.3/lib/pgpool-recovery.so', 'pgpool_recovery'
  LANGUAGE c VOLATILE STRICT
  COST 1;
ALTER FUNCTION pgpool_recovery(text, text, text, text)
  OWNER TO postgres;