[pgpool-general: 3730] Re: Questions about watchdog

Gervais de Montbrun gervais at silverorange.com
Wed May 20 08:11:56 JST 2015

Hi Tatsuo,

I am running on:
CentOS 7 (systemd)
x86_64

OS/preocessor
uname -a
Linux hostname.com 3.10.0-229.4.2.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed May 13 10:06:09 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

package installed
 * epel: mirror.umd.edu
Installed Packages
Name        : postgresql-pgpool-II
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.4.1
Release     : 1.el7
Size        : 2.8 M
Repo        : installed
From repo   : epel-testing
Summary     : Pgpool is a connection pooling/replication server for PostgreSQL
URL         : http://pgpool.net
License     : BSD
Description : pgpool-II is a inherited project of pgpool (to classify from
            : pgpool-II, it is sometimes called a… …

Name        : postgresql-pgpool-II-extensions
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.4.1
Release     : 1.el7
Size        : 28 k