[pgpool-general: 3719] Re: The very first time pgpool-II Day in Japan

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Sat May 16 23:57:12 JST 2015

Hi

Many thanks to SRA OSS and Ishii San for inviting me and presenting me with an opportunity to deliver a talk on this wonderful and very informative event.

I would like to echo Ishii San's sentiments about the event and bright future for pgpool-II. Without any doubt it was a huge success and very well attended. Looking forward to continue this initiative in the future.

Thanks
Best regards
Muhammad Usama
Sent from my iPhone