[pgpool-general: 3715] General Questions

Hill, Michael E michael.e.hill at lmco.com
Fri May 15 22:33:52 JST 2015

Hi,

Is there a straight forward way to search the pgpool-general Archives?

Also, does anyone have notes or a cheat sheet they can share on installing pgpoolAdmin?  The main instructions contained here http://pgpool.projects.pgfoundry.org/pgpoolAdmin/doc/en/install.html seem pretty straight forward, but I've got nagging problems where I can only get to certain screens if I skip the login page, and have screens sometimes appear and then give me HTTP 500 the next time.  (I'm an experienced DBA, but a complete nubbie at web hosting!)

Thanks.

Mike Hill
Lockheed Martin IS&GS
Herndon, VA