[pgpool-general: 3691] Re: Follow the master script

Alex Toth atoth at gravity.com
Fri May 8 02:38:57 JST 2015

Can you be a little more specific about your configuration?  Are you
doing pgpool inline (proxy/load balancing) or raw mode?

Also, which version of postgres are you using, because what goes into a
follow_master script is going to be very different in postgres older
versions of postgres (literally re-initialize the slaves) than newer
(just update the recovery.conf and restart)?

The short answer is it's going to depend a lot on your environment so I
don't think there is an example floating around.  I could give you some
help crafting one based on your reply.

   alex