[pgpool-general: 3581] Re: Watchdog config

Gervais de Montbrun gervais at silverorange.com
Tue Mar 31 21:45:58 JST 2015

Hi Mark,

I have pgpool with watchdog running as a user (not root) and everything works. I made some extra scripts for ifup, ifdown, arping and gave the user sudo access to those scripts only. The user doesn’t own the files, so the scripts can not be edited. It all seems to work (I am in testing stages now with my cluster setup).

If you run into an issue, I may be able to help.

Cheers,
Gervais