[pgpool-general: 3545] Re: Pgpool can't read pool_passwd

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Wed Mar 18 14:32:14 JST 2015

Thank you for the question. There are many ways:-)

- Sending patches to improve/fix pgpool-II. This is not necessarily
  limited to the program code. Patches for documentations are also
  welcome.

- Publishing case studies using pgpool-II. This will encourage users
  those wish to use pgpool-II in their projects.

- SRA OSS, the company I'm working for, is sponsoring the budget for
  developer's working time. So buying their services definitely help
  them. Or you could pay some amount of money requesting particular
  fix/enhancement of pgpool-II.