[pgpool-general: 3517] Re: health_check_period formula

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Mon Mar 16 17:24:14 JST 2015

You don't mention what pgpool-II version you use nor the actual error
message but It seems you are bitten by the bug fixed in 3.3.4 (I assume
you use 3.3.x):

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=commit;h=d0443ccc27ae1bbbc0715427072ffe67f632fd20

If so, please upgrade your pgpool-II installation (the laresr version
is 3.3.5, BTW).