[pgpool-general: 3511] Problem with show pool_nodes

Christophe Le Roux christophe.le.roux at fr.clara.net
Fri Mar 13 03:29:31 JST 2015

Hello,

I've set up a postgresql and pgpool cluster on 2 nodes.
Postgresql instances are 9.3.6 and use streaming replication.
Pgpool are in HA mode.

You can see my pgpool config and pgpool.log in attachment.

When I shutdown the primary node, or if I promote the standby with pcp_promote_node at first show pool_nodes give good values, but after some seconds, it display  2 standby nodes.
If I query pg_is_in_recovery()with the user configured in sr_check_user one is master and the other is standby (the failover process do his job).
After a pgpool restart I have good value.

Can you help me to solve this problem ?

Cordialement,

Christophe Le Roux
Database engineer