[pgpool-general: 3503] Re: pgpool failover problems

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:29:46 JST 2015

Hi

I am trying to investigate the issue, meanwhile, can you please share the
pgpool.conf file, pgpool-II log file when the problem occurs and PostgreSQL
version information.

Also pgpool-II 3.3.2 is little older. Can you confirm if the
problem persists after updating to the latest version 3.3.5

Thanks
Kind regards!
Muhammad Usama