[pgpool-general: 3500] Re: pgpool failover problems

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 23:41:40 JST 2015

Hi Steve

What kind of replication are you using between backend nodes?

*replication_stop_on_mismatch* and *failover_if_affected_tuples_mismatch*
configuration parameters dictate the behavior of pgpool-II, when the
synchronization problem  between PostgreSQL backends is detected. These
parameters have nothing to do for keeping the data consistent between
nodes. For that you have to check why one of the node lacks behind the
other.

Thanks
Kind regards!
Muhammad Usama